…because they keep appearing in the thumbnail accompanying blog post links on Facebook from The Biodiversity Crew: Aisyah, Eating and Waiting.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- And when the day ends, the cat requires he be stroked. He has a plaintive look on his face, which can’t be ignored, even at 3am. Sent 2 days ago
- Cleared module applications to LSM1103/LSM2251 by exchange students. Easy for US bio students (broad b’grnd); less so for Europeans Sent 2 days ago
- Hit by post-semester flu. Looks like I’m being kept under observation (think he likes the heat I’m generating). http://t.co/9gjhO0hFsq Sent 4 days ago
- RT @NEAsg: Thundery showers mainly over northern and eastern Singapore in the late afternoon. Issued 11am. bit.ly/MSSwxfcst Sent 5 days ago
- RT @thelongtails: macaque trapping by Francis Lee bit.ly/16E9SEO took place at Hindhede. Heading there later to ID who's missing. F… Sent 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.