It’s always like this in October before my FIVE-phyla lecture in LSM1103 Biodiversity!
Image 8 Oct
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- RT @WiredUK: Avaaz counters accusations of clicktivism and takes on the lion bone trade: bit.ly/1akSdSG by @olivia_solon Sent 8 hours ago
- RT@letsdoitworld: Track the movement of turning world free of plastic bags. bit.ly/12SuGIv Sent 8 hours ago
- When it rains, Korean cyclists want to be noticed. http://t.co/1IUESGu23I Sent 9 hours ago
- Marine debris kakis - Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam making fun of Singapore’s small size. Actually I’m making all the jokes. http://t.co/S5hoitoEPz Sent 9 hours ago
- Wet night in Korea. “Who wants water?” My marine debris colleagues look at me blankly. Okay, that sort of evening! http://t.co/1XE7OpeH9A Sent 9 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.