My life is over from Lessons will begin on Thursday, 11th August 2011. It’s why I’m rushing coastal cleanup preparations now.
- 10am – 12pm @ LT34 – Lecture, LSM2251 Ecology and the Enviroment
- 2pm – 6pm @ LS Lab 7 – Practical, LSM2251 Ecology and the Enviroment (even weeks)
- 4pm – 6pm @ LT32 – Lecture, LSM1103 Biodiversity
- 10am – 12pm @ LT20 – Lecture, LSM3261 Life Form and Function
- 2pm – 6pm @ LS Lab 7 – Practical, LSM3261 Life Form and Function (odd weeks)
- 2pm – 6pm @ LS Lab 7 – Practical, LSM1103 Biodiversity (even/odd)
There’s TA training, lab and lecture preparations, research projects, ICCS and what not, but things are becoming manageable. Musn’t sacrifice too many cycling trips this academic year; well, we’ll see.
Wednesday looks ideal for research student consultation and field trips but it rarely works out that easily. I’ll have to wait to see their class and field schedules before deciding. Ten studies are already confirmed and I am at least glad more than half the students have worked with me before.
Above all, I am determined to prevent myself from falling ill yet again at the end of this semester!