I was offline most of December and now its time to try to keep things manageable!
- Wed 04 Jan 2011 – introductory lecture at the CDTL Professional Development Programme – Teaching (PDP-T) workshop – “10 Things I wish someone told me when I started teaching!“
- Thu 05 2011 – Last talk at CIT’s BuzzEd 2012 – “Search, citation and plagiarism: skills for a digital age have to be taught!“
- Tue 10 Dec 2011 – “Social Grouping in Animals” (for the Certificate in Animal Management course @ SZG).
- Answer Dec emails, especially student module queries.
- Module prep: LSM1303 Animal Behaviour [time-table].
- Module prep: LSM4262 Tropical Conservation Biology [to confirm time-table].
- Module prep: MW5201/2 Science Communication [time-table].
- Prep Active Learning CLassroom @ S16-03.
- Submission: CHAOS 2012 Question by 20 Jan 2011
- Reviewing research student’s thesis:
- small mammals,
- wild boar,
- community cats and
- smooth-coated otters
- Freshwater crab proposal
- Intern placement at NParks.
- Student exchange letters.
- ICCS Tanah Merah Year-Round Coastal Cleanups: meeting.
- NUS PEACE plans
- Toddycats Exhibition team: management and admin.
- Exhibition design proposal for LD.
- Setting up the Biodiversity Roundtable Singapore.
- Cycling proposal and interview.
- Battle of Pasir Panjang Anniversary Walk
- SaintsDYK: list management for 150th anniversary; project with SAS
The list will grow and I hope to keep it manageable. Got to spend some time on the bike and more time with kakis this semester!