A message from the St. Andrew’s Parents-Teacher Association who must be hard at work in preparations for the carnival, now just a week away!
The St Andrew’s 150th Anniversary Carnival will be held on Saturday 7th April 2012: 9am to 5pm at St Andrew’s Village, Potong Pasir Ave 3
For more information, you can call the SAPTA Hotline at 9435 8133,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or see http://sapta.net.
Carnival activities include rides, Games, Food, Beverages, Concert, Reunion Square Bistro for Homecoming Saints, photo exhibitions, heritage walkabout and tours.
The Jim Weir Cup, the annual tournament between Saints & Raffles Institution will be held at the SAJC field at these times:
- Over 35s team playing at 4.00pm
- Under 35s team playing at 5.00pm
With the U-17 finals on Tue 5th April 2012, this means Saints engage our old rivals the Rafflesians three times next week!
A colourful pdf of events and event locations is attached in this email and available here:
To purchase tickets, these options are avalable:
- Purchase at the SAJS General Office: Mon – Fri: 7.30am – 1.30pm
- Buy on site on 7th April 2012
- Pre-booked Ticket Collection at Reunion Square – Alumni who plan to come for the carnival but are unable to purchase tickets in advance can send an SMS to our Carnival Hotline at 9435 8133 to book your tickets with your name and the amount of tickets. You will receive a code via SMS for easy collection and payment on April 7th at the ticket collection booth located in front of the General office at Reunion Square. (Via SAOBA)
See you at the St Andrew’s 150th Anniversary Carnival!
The St Andrew’s 150th Anniversary Carnival held on Saturday, 7th April is a big festive event organized by SAPTA. Embracing the ‘One Family Unbroken’ motto, this event will be a collaborative effort with SAJS, SASS and SAJC working together, with activities spread across the entire St Andrew’s Village. Even our little ones at Ascension Kindergarten will be involved in the festivities. – SAPTA