The Love MacRitchie walks for NUS are two-hour Saturday morning walks conducted by Raffles Museum Toddycats for the NUS community. Enthusiastic guides will share with you stories about a variety of amazing plants and animals living in our precious forest heritage.
Register at: tinyurl.com/lovemacritchiewalks-nus
- Dates: Saturdays 19 Oct | 26 Oct | 02 Nov 2013
- Time: 8.30am – 11.30 am
- Meeting Point: Venus Drive Carpark
- (off Upper Thomson Road; map)
- Route: Venus Loop Forest Trail
- Maximum number of people per walk: 25
- Attire: Covered walking shoes, preferably long pants
- Bring: Water, insect repellent, cap/hat to protect you from the sun, poncho/umbrella in case of rain.
- DO NOT CARRY PLASTIC BAGS to avoid attracting monkeys.
See also Thu 17 Oct 2013: 6.30pm @ NUS LT25 – “Forget not our Living Forest” – botanist Joseph Lai unveils an entourage of enthralling forest denizens!
The walks and talk are part of the Love Our MacRitchie Forest movement.
Find out more at: lovemacritchie.wordpress.com/love-macritchie-walks