To donate via Singapore Red Cross
- Cash – SRC will be accepting walk-in donations starting Monday 27 April 2015. Please visit the Red Cross House, 15 Penang Lane, Singapore 236486, from 9am to 7.45pm (extended fro 28 Apr 2015) on Mondays to Fridays, and 10am to 3pm on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Cheque – Please make your cheque payable to ‘Singapore Red Cross Society’, indicate ‘Nepal Earthquake Relief Fund’, donor’s name, contact number and address at the back, and post it to Red Cross House, 15 Penang Lane, Singapore 236486.
- Online Donation – Donate via SG Gives or Simplygiving
- DBS Internet Banking (from Wed 29 April 2015) – DBS iBanking > Payment Services > Bill Payment > “Nepal Earthquake Relief”; select deposit account and enter telephone number as the Consumer Reference Number and donation amount
- DBS / POSB ATM – ATM > English > enter PIN> “iBanking, Cashcard and More Services” > “Credit Card/Bill Payment” > “Nepal Earthquake Relief Fund”; enter telephone number (Bill Reference No), select account type, enter donation amount and press “Confirm”
- For enquiries, please call the Singapore Red Cross hotlines at 6664 0501 or 6334 9154 from 9am to 6pm on Mondays to Fridays or email email@example.com.
- The appeal will end on 31 May 2015.
To donate via Mercy Relief
- Cross cheque to Mercy Relief Limited with ‘Nepal Earthquake Relief 2015’ written on the reverse, and mail to Blk 160, Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, #01-1568, S310160
- Cash donations at Block 160 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, #01-1568, S310160
- Funds transfer to Mercy Relief’s DBS Current Account 054-900741-2
- Credit Card donation via www.mercyrelief.org (GIVE page, click on ‘Nepal Earthquake Relief 2015’)
- Tele-Mercy: 1900-112-1010 ($10 donation), 1900-112-1050 ($50 donation)
Source: “Mercy Relief to deploy disaster response team, launch nationwide fundraising for Nepal earthquake.” Channel News Asia, 26 Apr 2015. For updates, please check the Mercy Relief webpage for the latest press release.